Latest News

10 May 2015

Ciara shares throwback pic of herself right after giving birth,, SEE PHOTOS




They are actually stills from her new video 'I Got You' dedicated to her 1 year old son, Future Zahir. In the video, Ciara shared precious moments with fans, including one that shows her cradling her son in hospital right after giving birth. She also shared a video of her parents reaction when she told them she was 6 months pregnant. See that after the cut...




Ciara's parents Jackie and Carlton Harris shouted with joy when their daughter told them she was giving them their first grandchild.

About the song, Ciara said
"This song is very precious to me as it's dedicated to my son. I cried in the process of recording it. The album truly marks one of the most special times in my life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog