Latest News

13 June 2015

3-yr-old shoots himself with mother's gun






Marques Green, 3, was declared dead on Thursday evening after discharging a semi-automatic weapon, which his mother, Elizabeth Green, had been carrying around in her purse.
A traumatised and frantic Green called 911 and told them that she had put her purse down after getting back to her home in Hamilton, Ohio, and heard a shot moments later.
  •  
She said: "My son just shot himself and I'm not getting a pulse. Oh my God, oh, my God, I'm not getting a pulse... I don't think he's alive!"
Neighbors speaking to the reporters described the distraught woman screaming and clutching her wounded child outside her suburban home in the wake of the killing.
Witnesses described her repeated 'my baby, my baby' over and over again. Early Thursday evening a detective was seen leaving the house with a small, black gun, which he put into an evidence bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog