Latest News

16 June 2015

Check Out Charly Boy Sweet Poem To Wife Lady D (READ)




This year is the 37th year of marriage for veteran musician Charly Boy and his wife Lady D and he (Charly Boy) has been celebrating her at every opportunity.


This morning he wrote a sweet note to her on Instagram:
my best friend and my doc. So many things you are to me. What was the odd our path would cross. A future told by a gippsy neither of us took seriously, but destined to be. I look back 37yrs we have been together, the good the bad and the ugly. I can honestly say, i wouldn’t change a thing. I can only pray that our daughters find a partner who will, honour and cherish them, as you do their mother. May god grant us many more years, my lover, my rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog