Latest News

2 June 2015

Photos: Father arrested for sleeping with his daughters & nieces in Oyo




Tajudeen Awoniyi, a herbalist residing in Oyo state has been arrested by men of the Oyo state police command for repeatedly having sex with two of his daughters and two of his nieces all aged 14, 15, 15 and 17 at his residence in Akinyele Local Government area in Oyo state.

While being paraded today at the state police headquarters in Eleyele, Ibadan, Tajudeen denied the allegations but his denial was countered by the statements made against him by the young ladies.


While recounting how he molested her, one of his nieces said ;
"On that fateful day, his daughters came to our house and wanted us to follow them to their place. On getting there, her father told us he would give us soap by mid night which we must use to bathe. Around 1:00am he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench. He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog