Latest News

29 June 2015

WIFE EXPOSES Runs Girls : “SEE The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nu.dé Photos”

My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I am one of those obsessed with your Blog and I need advice from your readers if I should go for a divorce or not.
I was enjoying my marriage until my husband’s friend who is a Pimp and works with immigration sent nudé pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via What’s App. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and have sé.x with my husband just for money which the prostitu.tés did.


Two weeks after the pros.titutés travelled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow whore nick named Koko to my husband Via What’s App.
I don’t check my husband’s phone but the moment he started locking his phone my instinct told me he was hiding something and now I’ve seen what he is hiding which is that fact he have started cheating on me.
Please find attached the Screen shot of the chats I took from my husband’s phone which he had with his friend and the one he had with Susan.see photos  below


r1
r2
r3
r4
Please my heart is bleeding, I’m 23 and just married for 2years and no kids yet because am still a student. I’m looking forward to seeing it on ur Blog and I await your readers advice.

3 comments:

  1. U bera leave ur husband alone and face ur studies,he is reach and u don't lack anything pls leave him alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divorce is not of God. Pray for ur marriage. Talk to ur husband, learn new bed styles, make him long for u more and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abiodun adekoya u r brainless, if u put urself in her shoe will u take ur spoken shit as a right advice. My dear Lydia u have to keep on fighting not to loose ur home to any runs bitch and doing so u always pray to God for only him Almighty can stop a cheating husband. Take Cr.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog