Latest News

5 November 2015

Singer Orezi Talks About His New Album Challenges And Successes

image

The Sprisal Entertainment singer breaks down his new album, detailing the creative process behind the work.
Amiable and happy, the singer is currently riding a high wave after the release of his debut studio album “The Ghen Ghen” , which is the culmination of many years of hardwork.



About the release of the album Orezi said: “I feel great, it’s been something I’ve been working on for a very long time, it got to a point I felt like my album was going to be my liberation that is my success, so I needed to put the album out.”
“The album took long for so many reasons. I had to pass through so many things to get this album done.
Financially, at a point I was out of music for a year. In 2010, I had to go do NYSC, in between time I changed (record) labels…”
Orezi’s “The Ghen Ghen” album took about three years to come to the fore, and it contains collaborations with Wizkid, Timaya, Flavour, Ice Prince, Davido and 9ice .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog