Latest News

4 January 2016


Fresh Beef Between Cynthia Morgan And Davido
With just 4 days into year 2016, it surely promises to be a very interesting year in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Just less than 48 hours after the epic Don Jazzy/Olamide beef, another beef is brewing up between Cynthia Morgan and Davido.
In a Youtube video shared yesterday, Cynthia Morgan came for Davido, saying;




"If there's one thing I don't like, it's a f**kboy and me know a couple of f**kboys in this industry. And the award for the best Reggae/dancehall category is Cynthia Morgan...how do you feel now? F**k boy! Balu. Trust me, I like a couple of your music but I don't f**king like you, fam. I don't f**k with you so don't f**k with me. I don't play like that. If you're wondering who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Davido. If you got a problem with that, f**k all you niggas"

NigerianEye's investigation revealed that Cynthia has been beefing Davido since he declared Lil Kesh winner of Next Rated back in October.
Davido who is currently in another controversy over his baby mama, Sophia and his child Imade however maturely poured cold water on the beef with a calm response
Cynthia Morgan God bless you! Your talented! I hope U reach were I have conquered and even surpass me!! Stay blessed
— Davido (@iam_Davido) January 3, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog